Acer Announces Iconia Tab A110: 7-inch LCM, 1.2GHz Quad-core, and Android Jelly Bean
Adam Parnala | On 21, Sep 2012
Acer just announced Acer Iconia Tab A110, the most anticipated 7-inch tablet to rival the Google Nexus 7. The Nexus 7 had a huge satisfactory rating from the public mainly because of its top-notch specs but it comes with a cheap price. Now, Acer wants to take a slice of the cake and see if it can take the crown of the Nexus 7.
The Acer Iconia Tab A110 has very similar specifications to the Nexus tablet. It features a 1.2GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor, and 1GB of RAM. A 2-megapixel front camera is packed but a rear camera is a no-show. It will be available in 8GB models but unlike the Nexus 7, the Acer Iconia Tab A110 will have the ability to contain a microSD card for expandable storage.
For connectivity options, it will have Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and HDMI. Above all these is the 7-inch LCM (liquid crystal monitor) screen display and Google’s latest mobile OS iteration – Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. One noteworthy thing is that it will have a less superior screen resolution of 1024×600 pixel resolution against its rival. The Iconia Tab A110 can last up to 7.5 hours of video playback or 240 hours of standby time with the help of its 3420mAh battery.
Acer Iconia Tab A110 Price and Availability
No clear information was given regarding its launch and availability but the price of Acer Iconia Tab A110 is already confirmed to be £180 in the UK. I’ll update this post if hear details on its price and availability in the Philippines.
- Acer Iconia Tab B1-A71 7-inch budget tablet, Specs, Price
- Acer Iconia A1 goes official, 7.9-inch IPS Display, Quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, and Android Jelly Bean
- Acer Iconia W3 launched: World’s smallest Windows 8 tablet, priced at $379
- Acer unveils its first phablet, the Liquid S1
- ASUS MeMo Pad 7-inch Jelly Bean Tablet will launch this month, price starts at $149
Looking for something? Search it!
- Meizu m1 is a decent 5-inch Android smartphone for $110
- Asus ZenFone C unveiled
- Panasonic Toughbook 31 refresh is faster, more rugged
- Gionee Gpad G5 Review
- Windows 7, 8.1 users will receive Windows 10 as free upgrade
- OnePlus One headed for Indonesia. Could the Philippines be next?
- Lumia 435, Lumia 735, Lumia 930 are confirmed Windows 10 upgradeable
- DOTA gets banned in a barangay in Cavite
- HP unveils eight tablets with unique customizations for education, retail, health, etc
- CloudFone GEO 400LTE: 4-inch display, quad-core Snapdragon, 4G LTE