Lenovo S880 5-inch Phablet, Features 1GHz, Dual-SIM and Android ICS
Adam Parnala | On 17, Sep 2012
Lenovo’s got a new smartphone that’s quite big. Meet Lenovo S880, the latest offering of Lenovo Mobile in the Philippines. If you don’t want to settle on the Lenovo P700, then you might want to check this huge device. This might be your best bet if you don’t want to buy an expensive phablet like the Samsung Galaxy Note. However, its specifications are not that great.
The Lenovo S880 has a 1GHz and is coupled with a measly 512MB of RAM. The interesting part here is it has a lower battery capacity than the Lenovo P700. It only packs a 2250mAh battery whereas the cheaper one is equipped with 2500mAh.
Lenovo LePhone S880 Specifications
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.0 inches WVGA Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen, 800×480 pixel resolution, 16M colors
- 1GHz CPU MT6575 Processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 755MB Internal Memory + 1.85GB USB Storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD)
- Panorama Mode, Burst Mode of up to 16 shots
- 5.0 MP Auto Focus camera
- VGA front camera
- 3G / HSDPA
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS support
- Wireless FM Radio, FM Transmitter
- 2250 mAh Battery Capacity
The Lenovo S880 is now out in the Philippines with a price tag of Php14,999. If you don’t want a large screen, then you should go for the Lenovo P700 instead since it is very similar in specs.