Facebook Messenger Gets Voice Messaging Feature
Adam Parnala | On 06, Jan 2013
It seems like Facebook is really working hard on improving their mobile apps as they now added a voice messaging feature on Facebook Messenger. We already tried it for a test run and we’re really impressed by its performance. After all those negative reviews on the Play Store, they seem to finally hit the nail on this one.
Aside from the usual chatting on the Facebook Messenger app, users may now send voice mail like messages so that they can add that personal touch on each and every thought that they would want to convey. This development was a big step towards a better engagement on the world’s largest social networking website.
Here’s how you can have the new Facebook Messenger Voice Messaging feature.
To get this feature, you first need to update your FB Messenger app to the latest version. After installation, launch the app and select a friend to send the voice message to. Once you get into the thread, click on the “+” icon to show several options then choose “Record Voice”. To record your message, hold the red button until you finish talking. After releasing the red button, it will be sent automatically. Oh, before I forgot, don’t make your messages too long because you’re only limited to 60 seconds.
What do you think about this new nifty feature? Do you like it?
Looking for something? Search it!
- LG Gentle brings back the flip phone trend
- OnePlus 2 claims to be the ‘2016 flagship killer’ of smartphones
- Lava Pixel V1 redefines Android One smartphones
- Plantronics BackBeat Sense wireless headphone unveiled
- O+ Convertible Review
- Cubix Cube Gets Discounted to Php3,999, But Only Until July 23!
- Xiaomi Mi4i Finally Arrives in the Philippines with Php9,799 Price Tag!
- Rhino Shield now available in the Philippines
- Samsung reveals 8-inch, 9.7-inch Galaxy Tab S2 tablets
- Cherry Mobile Touch XL offers 6-inch display, quad-core CPU for Php3,299