Facebook Messenger Gets Voice Messaging Feature
Adam Parnala | On 06, Jan 2013
It seems like Facebook is really working hard on improving their mobile apps as they now added a voice messaging feature on Facebook Messenger. We already tried it for a test run and we’re really impressed by its performance. After all those negative reviews on the Play Store, they seem to finally hit the nail on this one.
Aside from the usual chatting on the Facebook Messenger app, users may now send voice mail like messages so that they can add that personal touch on each and every thought that they would want to convey. This development was a big step towards a better engagement on the world’s largest social networking website.
Here’s how you can have the new Facebook Messenger Voice Messaging feature.
To get this feature, you first need to update your FB Messenger app to the latest version. After installation, launch the app and select a friend to send the voice message to. Once you get into the thread, click on the “+” icon to show several options then choose “Record Voice”. To record your message, hold the red button until you finish talking. After releasing the red button, it will be sent automatically. Oh, before I forgot, don’t make your messages too long because you’re only limited to 60 seconds.
What do you think about this new nifty feature? Do you like it?
Looking for something? Search it!
- Cherry Mobile Granite Features, Specs, Price, Availability
- O+ USA Great Grad Sale: up to Php2,000 off on smartphones
- Pebble Time smartwatch announced on Kickstarter
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Octa: 5-inch octa-core Android KitKat smartphone
- O+ 360 Extreme Review
- Getting started with Smart’s new Pay With Mobile service
- Asus Fonepad 7 (FE375CL) unveiled
- MyPhone Uno offers an Android One experience
- Cherry Mobile One is company’s first Android One smartphone
- Google announces Android One in the Philippines