Facebook Messenger Gets Voice Messaging Feature
Adam Parnala | On 06, Jan 2013
It seems like Facebook is really working hard on improving their mobile apps as they now added a voice messaging feature on Facebook Messenger. We already tried it for a test run and we’re really impressed by its performance. After all those negative reviews on the Play Store, they seem to finally hit the nail on this one.
Aside from the usual chatting on the Facebook Messenger app, users may now send voice mail like messages so that they can add that personal touch on each and every thought that they would want to convey. This development was a big step towards a better engagement on the world’s largest social networking website.
Here’s how you can have the new Facebook Messenger Voice Messaging feature.
To get this feature, you first need to update your FB Messenger app to the latest version. After installation, launch the app and select a friend to send the voice message to. Once you get into the thread, click on the “+” icon to show several options then choose “Record Voice”. To record your message, hold the red button until you finish talking. After releasing the red button, it will be sent automatically. Oh, before I forgot, don’t make your messages too long because you’re only limited to 60 seconds.
What do you think about this new nifty feature? Do you like it?
Looking for something? Search it!
- Xiaomi’s global expansion this year to include Philippine market
- Projector smartphone Samsung Galaxy Beam2 is official
- Cherry Mobile Life 2.0, Axis, Flare S2: new quad-core smartphones under Php5,000
- OnePlus One smartphone is official: ’2014 flagship killer’
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 mobile game released
- Senator calls for investigation into slow Internet speeds in the country
- Smart Bro offers LTE postpaid plans with no lock-in periods
- Cherry Mobile Quartz, Ruby budget smartphones now available
- DTC’s Inventory Madness Sale begins today
- MyPhone Rio OTA update v1.15 now available, adds install to SD card feature