Facebook Messenger Gets Voice Messaging Feature
Adam Parnala | On 06, Jan 2013
It seems like Facebook is really working hard on improving their mobile apps as they now added a voice messaging feature on Facebook Messenger. We already tried it for a test run and we’re really impressed by its performance. After all those negative reviews on the Play Store, they seem to finally hit the nail on this one.
Aside from the usual chatting on the Facebook Messenger app, users may now send voice mail like messages so that they can add that personal touch on each and every thought that they would want to convey. This development was a big step towards a better engagement on the world’s largest social networking website.
Here’s how you can have the new Facebook Messenger Voice Messaging feature.
To get this feature, you first need to update your FB Messenger app to the latest version. After installation, launch the app and select a friend to send the voice message to. Once you get into the thread, click on the “+” icon to show several options then choose “Record Voice”. To record your message, hold the red button until you finish talking. After releasing the red button, it will be sent automatically. Oh, before I forgot, don’t make your messages too long because you’re only limited to 60 seconds.
What do you think about this new nifty feature? Do you like it?
Looking for something? Search it!
- Lenovo PHAB Plus is a 6.8-inch phablet giant
- Smart postpaid plans for Samsung Galaxy Note 5, S6 Edge+ announced
- Smart Bro’s Big Bytes 50 offers 600MB access to Fox, iFlix, Spinnr
- ZenFestival Manila: ZenFone Selfie, Laser, Deluxe now available in the Philippines
- LG G4 Stylus arrives in the Philippines
- Archos Diamond S, 50e Helium smartphones unveiled
- Smartisan U1:budget smartphone with a fun design, modest hardware
- LG G Pad II 10.1 tablet unveiled
- Teclast X98 Pro is an affordable Windows 10 tablet for $270
- Doogee X5 offers quad-core CPU, 720p 5-inch display for $49.99