Facebook Messenger Gets Voice Messaging Feature
Adam Parnala | On 06, Jan 2013
It seems like Facebook is really working hard on improving their mobile apps as they now added a voice messaging feature on Facebook Messenger. We already tried it for a test run and we’re really impressed by its performance. After all those negative reviews on the Play Store, they seem to finally hit the nail on this one.
Aside from the usual chatting on the Facebook Messenger app, users may now send voice mail like messages so that they can add that personal touch on each and every thought that they would want to convey. This development was a big step towards a better engagement on the world’s largest social networking website.
Here’s how you can have the new Facebook Messenger Voice Messaging feature.
To get this feature, you first need to update your FB Messenger app to the latest version. After installation, launch the app and select a friend to send the voice message to. Once you get into the thread, click on the “+” icon to show several options then choose “Record Voice”. To record your message, hold the red button until you finish talking. After releasing the red button, it will be sent automatically. Oh, before I forgot, don’t make your messages too long because you’re only limited to 60 seconds.
What do you think about this new nifty feature? Do you like it?
Looking for something? Search it!
- Asus Zenfone 2 Unboxing and First Impressions
- SKK Mobile Skylark, Aura quad-core phablets for less than Php3,000
- Deal alert! Cherry Mobile Infinix Pure to sell for only Php3,999 on May 29-31
- Xiaomi Mi Pad now available on Sun Broadband Gadget Plans
- Qube Colonia: 5.5-inch HD, 2GB RAM, octa-core CPU, Php4,990
- Firefly Mobile S100Q is an entry-level Android phone for Php3,199
- Cherry Mobile Flare XL phablet now selling for Php4,999
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power now available for Php4,999
- Smart overhauls Infinity premium postpaid plans
- MyPhone Infinity 2, Infinity 2 Lite and Infinity LTE Officially Launched!