How to Verify PayPal account using Globe GCash AMEX
Adam Parnala | On 10, Aug 2013
There are already several ways to verify a PayPal account but in case you don’t like to use those services, you might want to try the Globe GCash American Express account. It’s very simple and we’ll walk you through the process.
Before anything else, you first need to sign-up for a Globe GCash account (if you still don’t have one) which you can easily do through your phone by dialing *143. Another method you can use to register is to download the official GCash app for Android and iPhone.
Now here’s the tricky part – you need to be KYC’d. KYC stands for ‘Know-your-customer’ which means you need to pay a visit to any Globe Centers nationwide to be eligible for an American Express account.
After that, you can now go to this page and sign-up to the Globe GCash AMEX service here. All you need to do is fill out the necessary details and you’re good to go.
How to Verify PayPal
1. Go to the official PayPal website and log-in to your account.
2. On your account dashboard, click the ‘Get Verified’ link.
3. You’ll see a form which you need to fill out all the necessary information needed.
4. After submitting the form, you’ll be charged with around $2 to confirm that our account is active. This fee will be returned to you once you fully verify your account.
5. PayPal will send you a 4-digit PayPal code. Unfortunately, since GCash AMEX doesn’t have transactions history other than the one built into the mobile app, you need to email Globe’s GCash support for the code.
Here’s the template that you could use.
Email Address: [email protected]
Subject: GCash AMEX – Paypal
Body (include your mobile number and AMEX account number)
6. Wait for around 3 working days. Globe will email you the 4-digit PayPal code which you will use to completely verify your PayPal account.
7. Go to PayPal’s official website then enter the 4-digit code.
8. Congratulations! You now have a verified PayPal account!
Isn’t that easy? This is one of the many ways that you can verify your PayPal account but this is the one I used. Be sure to let us know if this guide worked for you by giving us a shout out in the comments section.