Tutorial: How to Remove Facebook Timeline
By Adam Parnala | Published 11:26 AM, Mar 25, 2012
Have you accidentally clicked that Timeline button in your Facebook profile? Or you just got curious and tried it out and can’t find a way to get it back to the Classic Facebook profile style? This simple guide is for those Facebook users that uses Google Chrome who wants to get rid of their Facebook Timeline in their profile.
This is the simplest step by step process to remove the Timeline. Before following the steps be sure to close all Google Chrome Windows. Follow the indicated instructions below.
- Go to your desktop and find your Google Chrome icon.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- Locate the “Target” and make two single spaces.
- Copy this code and paste it there.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
5. Click the apply then the ok button.
6. Close it and launch Google Chrome.
7. Go to your Facebook profile to see the results.
Done! Congratulations you successfully removed your Facebook Timeline.
- Facebook Newsfeed Redesign Coming Soon, Highlights Multiple Newsfeeds
- Facebook ad targeting using email, mobile numbers, and user ID may launch soon
- Is Google Chrome’s password security flawed?
- Emerging WebRTC standard allows real-time video chat without installing browser plugins
- Getting started with Smart’s new Pay With Mobile service
Looking for something? Search it!
- Lenovo Vibe C coming to the Philippines for Php4,799
- Toshiba e-Studio Multifunction Printers launched in PH
- YouTube announces mobile live streaming, ready to take on Facebook live
- Oppo A37 now in the Philippines for Php8,990
- SanDisk iXpand is an iPhone case with built-in 128GB storage
- Starmobile Smart Super Pack 600: Knight Series Smartphones + FREE internet + Exclusive Promos
- Lazada PH orders now come with FREE shipping within Metro Manila
- Cherry Mobile Flash: 5.5-inch Full HD, Octa-core CPU, 16MP shooter for Php5,999
- O+ Online Supreme Kit: Quad-core O+ Selfie Phone + 1 year internet for only Php2,650
- Oppo A37: 5-inch 720p Display, Snapdragon 410 CPU, Aluminum Build
- Carbonn BH-25 Bluetooth Headset: Answer Calls Like a Pro!
- Carbonn BHS-110 Bluetooth Headset Review: Neckband Design and Affordable Php999 Price Tag!
- Cherry Mobile Flare XL 2.0 Review
- Cubix Cube 3 Review
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Prime 5 Review
- O+ NotePad 4G Intellipen Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 6.0 Review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Review – After the hype
- O+ Duo Review: Dual OS Windows and Android device
- Cherry Mobile Flare Selfie Review