Tutorial: How to Remove Facebook Timeline
Adam Parnala | On 25, Mar 2012
Have you accidentally clicked that Timeline button in your Facebook profile? Or you just got curious and tried it out and can’t find a way to get it back to the Classic Facebook profile style? This simple guide is for those Facebook users that uses Google Chrome who wants to get rid of their Facebook Timeline in their profile.
This is the simplest step by step process to remove the Timeline. Before following the steps be sure to close all Google Chrome Windows. Follow the indicated instructions below.
- Go to your desktop and find your Google Chrome icon.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- Locate the “Target” and make two single spaces.
- Copy this code and paste it there.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
5. Click the apply then the ok button.
6. Close it and launch Google Chrome.
7. Go to your Facebook profile to see the results.
Done! Congratulations you successfully removed your Facebook Timeline.
- Facebook Newsfeed Redesign Coming Soon, Highlights Multiple Newsfeeds
- Facebook ad targeting using email, mobile numbers, and user ID may launch soon
- Is Google Chrome’s password security flawed?
- Emerging WebRTC standard allows real-time video chat without installing browser plugins
- How to Root and Unroot your Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
Looking for something? Search it!
- Snapdragon 800 vs Snapdragon 801 — What’s the Difference?
- Makita, Pasig earn ‘Selfie Capital of the World’ title
- WeChat 5.2 update overview
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 update
- HP 8 Android tablet launched for $170
- Social app Banter lets you join chatrooms, be anonymous if you want
- MyPhone Tierra MyPad 4 quietly unveiled: quad-core 3G tablet for Php9,988
- The Evo Litepad 8 Brings Awesome Features at its Php6k Price Point
- Urban Armor Gear Cases for Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3
- SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive offers easy file transfers between PC and mobile device