Tutorial: How to Remove Facebook Timeline
Adam Parnala | On 25, Mar 2012
Have you accidentally clicked that Timeline button in your Facebook profile? Or you just got curious and tried it out and can’t find a way to get it back to the Classic Facebook profile style? This simple guide is for those Facebook users that uses Google Chrome who wants to get rid of their Facebook Timeline in their profile.
This is the simplest step by step process to remove the Timeline. Before following the steps be sure to close all Google Chrome Windows. Follow the indicated instructions below.
- Go to your desktop and find your Google Chrome icon.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- Locate the “Target” and make two single spaces.
- Copy this code and paste it there.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
5. Click the apply then the ok button.
6. Close it and launch Google Chrome.
7. Go to your Facebook profile to see the results.
Done! Congratulations you successfully removed your Facebook Timeline.
- Facebook Newsfeed Redesign Coming Soon, Highlights Multiple Newsfeeds
- Facebook ad targeting using email, mobile numbers, and user ID may launch soon
- Is Google Chrome’s password security flawed?
- Emerging WebRTC standard allows real-time video chat without installing browser plugins
- Norton Cybercrime Report 2012, Aims to Tighten Online Security
Looking for something? Search it!
- 3 technologies that will change the face of driving in the next ten years
- Teenager invents device that lets the speech-impaired talk using breaths
- McDelivery All Access Pass App now available on Android, iOS
- Android One smartphones unveiled, to expand to Philippines before year-end
- LG Mobile Early Christmas Sale: grab a discount on a new LG smartphone
- SKK Mobile V2 smartphone gets ‘innovative for less’
- Acer Chromebook C720 now available in Smart Bro Gadget Plus Plan 999
- Smart Bro Gadget Plus Plan 1299 bundles a free Acer Switch 10 hybrid laptop
- Alcatel OneTouch POP S3 now available in the Philippines
- Viber adds video calling feature on its Android, iOS app