Tutorial: How to Remove Facebook Timeline
Adam Parnala | On 25, Mar 2012
Have you accidentally clicked that Timeline button in your Facebook profile? Or you just got curious and tried it out and can’t find a way to get it back to the Classic Facebook profile style? This simple guide is for those Facebook users that uses Google Chrome who wants to get rid of their Facebook Timeline in their profile.
This is the simplest step by step process to remove the Timeline. Before following the steps be sure to close all Google Chrome Windows. Follow the indicated instructions below.
- Go to your desktop and find your Google Chrome icon.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- Locate the “Target” and make two single spaces.
- Copy this code and paste it there.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
5. Click the apply then the ok button.
6. Close it and launch Google Chrome.
7. Go to your Facebook profile to see the results.
Done! Congratulations you successfully removed your Facebook Timeline.
- Facebook Newsfeed Redesign Coming Soon, Highlights Multiple Newsfeeds
- Facebook ad targeting using email, mobile numbers, and user ID may launch soon
- Is Google Chrome’s password security flawed?
- Emerging WebRTC standard allows real-time video chat without installing browser plugins
- Norton Cybercrime Report 2012, Aims to Tighten Online Security
Looking for something? Search it!
- Torque Droidz Marvel HD: 5-inch octa-core smartphone for Php6,899
- Cherry Mobile Fuze S: Octa-core CPU, 1GB RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos Force is an affordable phablet with LTE connectivity
- Torque Droidz Quart: quad-core smartphone for Php2,999
- ZTE Blade S6: 5-inch display, Snapdragon 615, 13-megapixel camera, $249.99
- Samsung Galaxy J1 jumpstarts a new Galaxy series of smartphones
- Meizu m1 is a decent 5-inch Android smartphone for $110
- Asus ZenFone C unveiled
- Panasonic Toughbook 31 refresh is faster, more rugged
- Gionee Gpad G5 Review