Tutorial: How to Remove Facebook Timeline
Adam Parnala | On 25, Mar 2012
Have you accidentally clicked that Timeline button in your Facebook profile? Or you just got curious and tried it out and can’t find a way to get it back to the Classic Facebook profile style? This simple guide is for those Facebook users that uses Google Chrome who wants to get rid of their Facebook Timeline in their profile.
This is the simplest step by step process to remove the Timeline. Before following the steps be sure to close all Google Chrome Windows. Follow the indicated instructions below.
- Go to your desktop and find your Google Chrome icon.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- Locate the “Target” and make two single spaces.
- Copy this code and paste it there.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
5. Click the apply then the ok button.
6. Close it and launch Google Chrome.
7. Go to your Facebook profile to see the results.
Done! Congratulations you successfully removed your Facebook Timeline.
- Facebook Newsfeed Redesign Coming Soon, Highlights Multiple Newsfeeds
- Facebook ad targeting using email, mobile numbers, and user ID may launch soon
- Is Google Chrome’s password security flawed?
- Emerging WebRTC standard allows real-time video chat without installing browser plugins
- Norton Cybercrime Report 2012, Aims to Tighten Online Security
Looking for something? Search it!
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Announced!
- Meizu MX4 Pro: “2k+” 5.5-inch Display, Samsung Octa-core CPU, and “Retina Sound”
- Cherry Mobile Ace: First Firefox OS Smartphone in the Philippines and SEA
- Starmobile Knight X now official: 2GHz Octa-core CPU, 3GB RAM, Dual-LTE, and NFC
- O+ Grande announced: 6-inch Display, Quad-core CPU, Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Nokia Announces the N1: An Android-based Tablet!
- Prynt Case: Portable printer for your smartphone
- Blackview Ultra now official, a shameless iPhone 6 copy
- Gionee PH Christmas Promo: Up to Php4,500 off on smartphones!
- New Prepaid LTE SIM From Globe