Tutorial: How to Remove Facebook Timeline
Adam Parnala | On 25, Mar 2012
Have you accidentally clicked that Timeline button in your Facebook profile? Or you just got curious and tried it out and can’t find a way to get it back to the Classic Facebook profile style? This simple guide is for those Facebook users that uses Google Chrome who wants to get rid of their Facebook Timeline in their profile.
This is the simplest step by step process to remove the Timeline. Before following the steps be sure to close all Google Chrome Windows. Follow the indicated instructions below.
- Go to your desktop and find your Google Chrome icon.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- Locate the “Target” and make two single spaces.
- Copy this code and paste it there.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
5. Click the apply then the ok button.
6. Close it and launch Google Chrome.
7. Go to your Facebook profile to see the results.
Done! Congratulations you successfully removed your Facebook Timeline.
- Facebook Newsfeed Redesign Coming Soon, Highlights Multiple Newsfeeds
- Facebook ad targeting using email, mobile numbers, and user ID may launch soon
- Is Google Chrome’s password security flawed?
- Emerging WebRTC standard allows real-time video chat without installing browser plugins
- Getting started with Smart’s new Pay With Mobile service
Looking for something? Search it!
- Asus Zenfone 2 Unboxing and First Impressions
- SKK Mobile Skylark, Aura quad-core phablets for less than Php3,000
- Deal alert! Cherry Mobile Infinix Pure to sell for only Php3,999 on May 29-31
- Xiaomi Mi Pad now available on Sun Broadband Gadget Plans
- Qube Colonia: 5.5-inch HD, 2GB RAM, octa-core CPU, Php4,990
- Firefly Mobile S100Q is an entry-level Android phone for Php3,199
- Cherry Mobile Flare XL phablet now selling for Php4,999
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power now available for Php4,999
- Smart overhauls Infinity premium postpaid plans
- MyPhone Infinity 2, Infinity 2 Lite and Infinity LTE Officially Launched!