Tutorial: How to Remove Facebook Timeline
Adam Parnala | On 25, Mar 2012
Have you accidentally clicked that Timeline button in your Facebook profile? Or you just got curious and tried it out and can’t find a way to get it back to the Classic Facebook profile style? This simple guide is for those Facebook users that uses Google Chrome who wants to get rid of their Facebook Timeline in their profile.
This is the simplest step by step process to remove the Timeline. Before following the steps be sure to close all Google Chrome Windows. Follow the indicated instructions below.
- Go to your desktop and find your Google Chrome icon.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- Locate the “Target” and make two single spaces.
- Copy this code and paste it there.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
5. Click the apply then the ok button.
6. Close it and launch Google Chrome.
7. Go to your Facebook profile to see the results.
Done! Congratulations you successfully removed your Facebook Timeline.
- Facebook Newsfeed Redesign Coming Soon, Highlights Multiple Newsfeeds
- Facebook ad targeting using email, mobile numbers, and user ID may launch soon
- Is Google Chrome’s password security flawed?
- Emerging WebRTC standard allows real-time video chat without installing browser plugins
- Getting started with Smart’s new Pay With Mobile service
Looking for something? Search it!
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Early Adopters Can Win Katy Perry Tickets, Trips to Hong Kong and More!
- Starmobile Bluetooth Earphones with NFC available for Php1,490
- Xiaomi Mi Pad, Redmi 2, Mi Power Bank 16000mAh prices in the Philippines revealed
- Huawei Ascend P8 flagship smartphone unveiled
- Asus ZenFone C announced in the Philippines
- Asus VivoWatch smartwatch boasts 10-day battery life
- Alcatel Flash Plus price revealed to be Php6,990
- Sony to launch PS4 Batman Edition in June, PS Vita localized Moe Chronicle next month
- ASUS Zenfone 2: Keep Calm and Wait for the Official Pricing
- Microsoft releases Office Remote for Android