Tutorial: How to Remove Facebook Timeline
Adam Parnala | On 25, Mar 2012
Have you accidentally clicked that Timeline button in your Facebook profile? Or you just got curious and tried it out and can’t find a way to get it back to the Classic Facebook profile style? This simple guide is for those Facebook users that uses Google Chrome who wants to get rid of their Facebook Timeline in their profile.
This is the simplest step by step process to remove the Timeline. Before following the steps be sure to close all Google Chrome Windows. Follow the indicated instructions below.
- Go to your desktop and find your Google Chrome icon.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- Locate the “Target” and make two single spaces.
- Copy this code and paste it there.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
5. Click the apply then the ok button.
6. Close it and launch Google Chrome.
7. Go to your Facebook profile to see the results.
Done! Congratulations you successfully removed your Facebook Timeline.
- Facebook Newsfeed Redesign Coming Soon, Highlights Multiple Newsfeeds
- Facebook ad targeting using email, mobile numbers, and user ID may launch soon
- Is Google Chrome’s password security flawed?
- Emerging WebRTC standard allows real-time video chat without installing browser plugins
- Norton Cybercrime Report 2012, Aims to Tighten Online Security
Looking for something? Search it!
- HTC Desire 510: 64-bit Snapdragon 410, 4G LTE, 4.7-inch display
- Gionee Pioneer P4 KitKat update begins rolling out
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos One: 5.5 Inch Octa Core Phablet on Sale for One Day Only at Php6,999!
- SKK Mobile X4 Selfie Phone with Rotating Camera Announced
- Oppo Neo 5 is official: Snapdragon 400, 1GB RAM, Jelly Bean 4.3
- Nokia Lumia 930 Review
- Cherry Mobile Teasing New Cosmos Series Smartphone?
- Gionee Elife S5.5 with Android 4.4 KitKat Tour: revamped notification drawer, faster UI
- SanDisk Ultra II SSD: increased performance, lower price point
- Buy Games on Steam with GCash AMEX