Tutorial: How to Remove Facebook Timeline
By Adam Parnala | Published 11:26 AM, Mar 25, 2012
Have you accidentally clicked that Timeline button in your Facebook profile? Or you just got curious and tried it out and can’t find a way to get it back to the Classic Facebook profile style? This simple guide is for those Facebook users that uses Google Chrome who wants to get rid of their Facebook Timeline in their profile.
This is the simplest step by step process to remove the Timeline. Before following the steps be sure to close all Google Chrome Windows. Follow the indicated instructions below.
- Go to your desktop and find your Google Chrome icon.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- Locate the “Target” and make two single spaces.
- Copy this code and paste it there.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
5. Click the apply then the ok button.
6. Close it and launch Google Chrome.
7. Go to your Facebook profile to see the results.
Done! Congratulations you successfully removed your Facebook Timeline.
- Facebook Newsfeed Redesign Coming Soon, Highlights Multiple Newsfeeds
- Facebook ad targeting using email, mobile numbers, and user ID may launch soon
- Is Google Chrome’s password security flawed?
- Emerging WebRTC standard allows real-time video chat without installing browser plugins
- Getting started with Smart’s new Pay With Mobile service
Looking for something? Search it!
- Cubix Cube 3 Review
- 3D Touch can soon be installed on any device thanks to Batman
- Cherry Mobile Touch XL 2: Android Marshmallow smartphone with FREE VR headset
- LG G Pad III 8.0 launched with Android Marshmallow, octa-core processor
- Jolla C: 5-inch HD Display, Sailfish OS and Nevermind
- MSI wants you to carry around a “Backpack PC” for VR
- Acer Switch V10 and Switch One 10 affordable 2-in-1 laptops announced
- Samsung releases Batman Galaxy S7 Edge Injustice Edition
- Samsung Galaxy C7 unveiled: 5.7-inch Display, Snapdragon 625, and 4GB RAM
- ZTE Axon 7: 3D Touch Display, 6GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Cubix Cube 3 Review
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Prime 5 Review
- O+ NotePad 4G Intellipen Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 6.0 Review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Review – After the hype
- O+ Duo Review: Dual OS Windows and Android device
- Cherry Mobile Flare Selfie Review
- O+ Xfinit Review
- Torque Ego Phab 3G First Impressions: An All in One Call and Text Tablet Guaranteed to Fit Your Budget!
- Cherry Mobile Action Cam Explorer Review