Tutorial: How to Remove Facebook Timeline
Adam Parnala | On 25, Mar 2012
Have you accidentally clicked that Timeline button in your Facebook profile? Or you just got curious and tried it out and can’t find a way to get it back to the Classic Facebook profile style? This simple guide is for those Facebook users that uses Google Chrome who wants to get rid of their Facebook Timeline in their profile.
This is the simplest step by step process to remove the Timeline. Before following the steps be sure to close all Google Chrome Windows. Follow the indicated instructions below.
- Go to your desktop and find your Google Chrome icon.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- Locate the “Target” and make two single spaces.
- Copy this code and paste it there.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
5. Click the apply then the ok button.
6. Close it and launch Google Chrome.
7. Go to your Facebook profile to see the results.
Done! Congratulations you successfully removed your Facebook Timeline.
- Facebook Newsfeed Redesign Coming Soon, Highlights Multiple Newsfeeds
- Facebook ad targeting using email, mobile numbers, and user ID may launch soon
- Is Google Chrome’s password security flawed?
- Emerging WebRTC standard allows real-time video chat without installing browser plugins
- Getting started with Smart’s new Pay With Mobile service
Looking for something? Search it!
- SKK Mobile Lynx Luxe offers Android Lollipop smartphone experience for Php2,999
- SKK Mobile Aura Lite: 5-inch qHD display, Android KitKat, quad-core CPU for Php2,599
- Cherry Mobile Flare 4 announced
- Cherry Mobile Flare S4: 5-inch 720p, 2GB RAM, Android Lollipop, 4G LTE for Php4,999
- Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Plus features 5.5-inch 1080p display, 3GB RAM, Android Lollipop
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet, Surface Book laptop announced
- Asus Zenfone Selfie Review
- Microsoft’s Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL flagship phones offer Windows 10 Mobile experience
- SKK Mobile Lynx Tab offers a 7-inch tablet-y goodness for Php3,999
- Xiaomi Mi Pad review