Tutorial: How to Remove Facebook Timeline
By Adam Parnala | Published 11:26 AM, Mar 25, 2012
Have you accidentally clicked that Timeline button in your Facebook profile? Or you just got curious and tried it out and can’t find a way to get it back to the Classic Facebook profile style? This simple guide is for those Facebook users that uses Google Chrome who wants to get rid of their Facebook Timeline in their profile.
This is the simplest step by step process to remove the Timeline. Before following the steps be sure to close all Google Chrome Windows. Follow the indicated instructions below.
- Go to your desktop and find your Google Chrome icon.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- Locate the “Target” and make two single spaces.
- Copy this code and paste it there.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
5. Click the apply then the ok button.
6. Close it and launch Google Chrome.
7. Go to your Facebook profile to see the results.
Done! Congratulations you successfully removed your Facebook Timeline.
- Facebook Newsfeed Redesign Coming Soon, Highlights Multiple Newsfeeds
- Facebook ad targeting using email, mobile numbers, and user ID may launch soon
- Is Google Chrome’s password security flawed?
- Emerging WebRTC standard allows real-time video chat without installing browser plugins
- Getting started with Smart’s new Pay With Mobile service
Looking for something? Search it!
- Lenovo Vibe K5, Vibe K5 Note, and Vibe K5 Plus arrive in the Philippines
- Xiaomi’s unleashes Mi Notebook Air, starts at only $525
- TNT launches second Free Basics Developer Challenge
- Starmobile Play Max and Play Plus affordable Marshmallow smartphones announced
- Kata Drive is the “most powerful tablet for drivers”
- Cherry Mobile Fusion Aura Play: Digital TV, Quad-core CPU, only Php2,499
- Meizu MX6 with Helio X20, 4GB RAM, and Flyme OS now official
- Cherry Mobile Flare HD 2: 5-inch HD Display, Quad-core CPU, only Php2,999
- ZTE Small Fresh 4: 5.2-inch Display, Octa-core CPU, Android Marshmallow
- Lenovo Vibe A: 4-inch Display, 512MB RAM, Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Cherry Mobile Flare XL 2.0 Review
- Cubix Cube 3 Review
- Cherry Mobile Alpha Prime 5 Review
- O+ NotePad 4G Intellipen Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 6.0 Review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Review – After the hype
- O+ Duo Review: Dual OS Windows and Android device
- Cherry Mobile Flare Selfie Review
- O+ Xfinit Review
- Torque Ego Phab 3G First Impressions: An All in One Call and Text Tablet Guaranteed to Fit Your Budget!