Tutorial: How to Remove Facebook Timeline
Adam Parnala | On 25, Mar 2012
Have you accidentally clicked that Timeline button in your Facebook profile? Or you just got curious and tried it out and can’t find a way to get it back to the Classic Facebook profile style? This simple guide is for those Facebook users that uses Google Chrome who wants to get rid of their Facebook Timeline in their profile.
This is the simplest step by step process to remove the Timeline. Before following the steps be sure to close all Google Chrome Windows. Follow the indicated instructions below.
- Go to your desktop and find your Google Chrome icon.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- Locate the “Target” and make two single spaces.
- Copy this code and paste it there.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
5. Click the apply then the ok button.
6. Close it and launch Google Chrome.
7. Go to your Facebook profile to see the results.
Done! Congratulations you successfully removed your Facebook Timeline.
- Facebook Newsfeed Redesign Coming Soon, Highlights Multiple Newsfeeds
- Facebook ad targeting using email, mobile numbers, and user ID may launch soon
- Is Google Chrome’s password security flawed?
- Emerging WebRTC standard allows real-time video chat without installing browser plugins
- Getting started with Smart’s new Pay With Mobile service
Looking for something? Search it!
- ASUS Cerberus Gaming Keyboard and Mouse coming in PH
- Vaio Phone Biz offers sleek Windows 10 experience
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge renders leaked
- ZH&K Mobile Odyssey Perri: Android Lollipop, 1.3GHz quad-core, 6-inch qHD display, Php3,699
- ZH&K Mobile Odyssey Evo: Android Lollipop, 1.3GHz quad-core, 5.5-inch LCD, Php6,999
- Torque Droidz One TV, Droidz Duo, Droidz Marvel prices slashed at Lazada sale
- Firefly Mobile Intense Desire: MediaTek MT6753, 5.5-inch HD, 3GB RAM, 13MP camera, Php6,499
- Starmobile Knight Luxe sells at Php1,500 off until Chinese New Year
- Cloudfone Geo 402q on sale: grab the phone for only Php999
- The Cherry Watch smartwatch is now official