Facebook to implement threaded commenting on Facebook pages
Adam Parnala | On 15, Nov 2012
Have you ever wished to reply directly to a specific comment in a Facebook discussion? Are you tired of tagging someone only to find out that others have replied to your post? Well, this new feature that Facebook is cooking might please you.
There are reports that said Facebook devs are now eyeing to implement threaded commenting on Facebook pages. Meaning, you can reply to whoever you want to talk to instead of being buried down to the unrelated comments. This will also pump up the discussion because it will greatly help in continuing the conversation.
“You can reply to whoever you want to talk to instead of being buried down to the unrelated comments.”
Aside from the threaded commenting, reports also revealed that Facebook is finding a way to rank better and sensible comments to the top for other users to see. This way, garbage comments will be out of the way and it will be less annoying.
The first thing that came to my mind when I first read this news is that they are trying to be like “Disqus” – today’s most popular commenting platform. It has been integrated into top websites all over the world because of its great functionality. If you haven’t seen Disqus yet, go check our comments section below.
What do you think? Would you like to see threaded comments in Facebook pages? Share your thoughts below.
Looking for something? Search it!
- Cherry Mobile Flare 4 announced
- Cherry Mobile Flare S4: 5-inch 720p, 2GB RAM, Android Lollipop, 4G LTE for Php4,999
- Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Plus features 5.5-inch 1080p display, 3GB RAM, Android Lollipop
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet, Surface Book laptop announced
- Asus Zenfone Selfie Review
- Microsoft’s Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL flagship phones offer Windows 10 Mobile experience
- SKK Mobile Lynx Tab offers a 7-inch tablet-y goodness for Php3,999
- Xiaomi Mi Pad review
- O+ 360 Alpha Plus Review
- HTC Butterfly 3 unveiled