Facebook to implement threaded commenting on Facebook pages
Adam Parnala | On 15, Nov 2012
Have you ever wished to reply directly to a specific comment in a Facebook discussion? Are you tired of tagging someone only to find out that others have replied to your post? Well, this new feature that Facebook is cooking might please you.
There are reports that said Facebook devs are now eyeing to implement threaded commenting on Facebook pages. Meaning, you can reply to whoever you want to talk to instead of being buried down to the unrelated comments. This will also pump up the discussion because it will greatly help in continuing the conversation.
“You can reply to whoever you want to talk to instead of being buried down to the unrelated comments.”
Aside from the threaded commenting, reports also revealed that Facebook is finding a way to rank better and sensible comments to the top for other users to see. This way, garbage comments will be out of the way and it will be less annoying.
The first thing that came to my mind when I first read this news is that they are trying to be like “Disqus” – today’s most popular commenting platform. It has been integrated into top websites all over the world because of its great functionality. If you haven’t seen Disqus yet, go check our comments section below.
What do you think? Would you like to see threaded comments in Facebook pages? Share your thoughts below.
Looking for something? Search it!
- Starmobile Jump Neo is ‘most affordable Android Lollipop phablet’
- Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE: 5.5-inch IPS HD, 64-bit quad-core CPU, 13MP camera, Php7,999
- ASUS Zenfone 2 Philippine Launch Date is on May 16!
- O+ 360 HD: 5-inch 720p, Android KitKat, 1.3GHz quad-core CPU, Php6,395
- O+ Convertible First Impressions: Tablet-Laptop in One!
- Asus ZenFone 2 with 128GB storage spotted
- Huawei launches Honor 4C, Honor Pad Note, Honor Pad
- Cherry Mobile ME Markdown Madness promo: get a ME or ME Fun for Php1,999
- Cherry Mobile Omega Lite: quad-core Android KitKat smartphone for Php4,999
- LG G4: 5.5-inch Quad HD quantum LCD, 16MP camera, Snapdragon 808