The MediaTek counterpart of ASUS ROG’s current gaming smartphone has made its way to the Philippines. Check out the new ROG Phone 6D Ultimate.
It’s quite similar to its Snapdragon brothers. Only this time, the ASUS ROG Phone 6D Ultimate is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ octa-core processor, paired with a generous 16GB of RAM and 512GB of fast UFS 3.1 storage.
The device also boasts a fast and colorful 165Hz AMOLED screen paired with a pair of speakers for a stereo setup.
Being a gaming phone from ASUS, this comes with shoulder triggers for more controls, and a special PMOLED display strip on the back that can display different animations and important information.
It also boasts two USB Type-C ports. The one on the side is meant to accommodate accessories, while the other one is for charging.
Speaking of which, it comes with a 65W fast charger for the enormous 6,000mAh battery.
The ASUS ROG Phone 6D Ultimate has an official price of Php69,995 and is now up for pre-order on select ASUS and ROG stores nationwide.
ASUS ROG Phone 6D Ultimate Specs
- Android 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2448 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 165Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- 3.35GHz MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ octa-core processor
- 16GB RAM
- Mali-G710 MC10 GPU
- 512GB UFS 3.1 storage, non-expandable
- 12-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- 2-inch PMOLED rear display
- AeroActive Portal
- Pressure-sensitive game triggers
- IPX4 water resistant
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6e, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.3
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, BDS
- 2x USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 173 x 77 x 10.4mm
- Weight: 247g
- Colors: Space Gray
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 65W fast charging, 10W reverse charging