The latest addition to the ASUS Pegasus series is now official.
The ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 3 is a budget smartphone all around. A 5.2-inch 2.5D curved display sits in front of the device with the ASUS logo at the bottom. It’s powered by an octa-core Mediatek processor, either 2GB or 3GB of RAM, and a hefty 4100mAh battery.
Probably one of the most important features of the Zenfone Pegasus 3 is its fingerprint sensor. More and more phones these days are getting the security feature, and it’s a good thing as it’s more convenient to use than passwords.
Asus ZenFone Pegasus 3 Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, ZenUI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM, micro + nano / microSD
- 5-inch 2.5D Curved Glass Display, 1280 x 720 pixel resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM / 3GB RAM
- 16GB storage / 32GB storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash,5P lens, f/2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- HSPA+, 4G VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- Fingerprint sensor
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 149.5×73.7×8.55mm
- Colors: Silver, Gray, Gold, and Rose Gold
- 4100mAh battery
The base model (2GB RAM, 16GB storage) of the ASUS Zenfone 3 Pegasus starts at 1299 Yuan (~Php9,200) while the 3GB RAM / 32GB storage variant is priced at 1499 Yuan (~Php10,600).