Looking for a smartphone under Php5,000? Check out the new Infinix Hot 10 Play.
The key highlight of the Infinix Hot 10 Play is its enormous 6,000mAh battery, which the company claims can last for up to 13.8 hours of gaming.
Unlike the regular Hot 10, it has a bigger 6.82-inch HD+ screen. But since it’s a cheaper model, it only gets to have a MediaTek Helio G25 processor instead of Helio G70.
It kept the same 8-megapixel selfie camera, but the 16-megapixel rear shooter was swapped with a 13-megapixel sensor. The macro and depth sensor are also missing.
All those compromises resulted in a much lower price of Php4,299. The Infinix Hot 10 Play will be available in Lazada starting January 23, where you can get it for a cheaper price of Php3,790. Only the Morandi Green and Aegean Blue will be available, at least for now, hopefully.
Infinix Hot 10 Play Specs
- Android 10, XOS 7.0
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.82-inch HD+ IPS display, 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, 262ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G25 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + AI lens rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 171.82 x 77.96 x 8.9mm
- Colors: Morandy Green, Aegean Blue, Obsidian Black, 7° Purple
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging