Infinix Philippines brought a new entry-level phone to the country. Like its previous releases, the Hot 11S boasts a pretty attractive set of specs and features.
For starters, the Infinix Hot 11S features an ultra-sharp 50-megapixel main camera, which we’re starting to see in many budget phones recently. It’s coupled by two auxiliary sensors and a quad-LED flash.
The 8-megapixel front camera is placed in a clean punch-hole on the top of the screen. Speaking of which, it has a large, sharp, and fast 6.78-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It’s complemented by a gaming-centric MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor.
For the best entertainment and gaming experience, the Hot 11S has a stereo speaker setup with DTS audio.
This enormous device is supported by a generous 5,000mAh battery that’s being juiced by an 18W Type-C charger.
Software-level features like Game Zone, WeZone, and more were added to take advantage of the hardware.
The Infinix Hot 11S 4GB/64GB has an SRP of Php6,990 and will come in Black and Green, the Purple model is coming next month. Starting today, October 28, it will have a special launch price of Php6,490. As a bonus, the first 2,000 units sold will come with a free DITO SIM card. There’s also a 6GB/128GB model coming next month for Php7,990. Both models will be available exclusively in Lazada.
Infinix Hot 11S Specs
- Android 11, XOS 7.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.78-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2480 x 1080 pixel resolution, 399ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 500-nits peak brightness
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera, dual-LED flash
- 50-megapixel (f/1.6, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + AI rear cameras, quad-LED flash
- Stereo speakers
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 168.9 x 77 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 205g
- Colors: Green Wave, Polar Black, Purple
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging