INFINIX Philippines brings a new entry-level smartphone in the country, the Hot 20 Play, by quietly putting it up on their official Lazada page.
The INFINIX Hot 20 Play uses a new but budget-friendly MediaTek Helio G37 octa-core processor. To ensure it runs in the best possible condition, the company rigged it with a graphene cooling system. The unit we’re getting here has 128GB of expandable storage and 4GB of RAM, which you can increase by up to 3GB via the Extended RAM technology.
Like its predecessors, the Hot 20 Play comes with a large display and battery despite the price. There’s an enormous 6.82-inch screen with a fast 90Hz refresh rate, however, it only has an HD+ pixel resolution.
We also have a generous 6,000mAh battery that’s obviously bigger than the usual 5,000mAh capacity that most phones have. Albeit, charging times will be longer as it kept using an 18W adapter.
The cameras are quite basic, too. We only have an 8-megapixel camera on the front and a 13-megapixel on the back. On the upside, it does have a fancy quad-LED flash.
It then ships with the Android 12 operating system with INFINIX‘s XOS skin on top.
The INFINIX Hot 20 Play is now up for sale on Lazada Philipines for a price of Php6,499. It’s currently listed for a discounted price of Php5,799.
Infinix Hot 20 Play Specs
- Android 12, XOS 10.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.82-inch HD+ IPS display, 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, 262ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G37 octa-core processor
- White Graphene cooling system
- 4GB RAM, +3GB Extended RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + AI rear cameras, quad-LED flash
- Headphone jack
- DTS audio processing
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 171 x 78 x 8.85mm
- Weight: 209.6g
- Colors: Fantasy Purple, Aurora Green, Luna Blue, Racing Black
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging