Infinix brings two new smartphones for those who are looking for a value-oriented daily driver. We’ll be taking a look at one of them, the Infinix Note 20 2023.
Launched alongside the Zero 20, the Infinix Note 12 2023 looks and feels just like a slightly modified Note 12 Pro 4G that came out in July.
Probably the only main difference is the downgrade from a sharp 108-megapixel main camera to a 50-megapixel sensor.
Other than that, the Note 12 2023 still has the Pro’s MediaTek Helio G99 processor, which is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Like a lot of Infinix phones, it boasts an enormous 6.7-inch screen that uses a colorful AMOLED panel. No high refresh rate, though.
It then has a 5,000mAh battery like everyone else and is juiced by a 33W fast charger. It ships with an Android 12-based XOS 10.6 operating system.
The Infinix Note 12 2023 in a sole 8GB/128GB configuration has an SRP of EUR218 (around Php12,400). Release details in markets like the Philippines are yet to be announced.
Infinix Note 12 2023 Specs
- Android 12, XOS 10.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display
- 92% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio G99 6nm octa-core processor
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB RAM, +5GB via virtual RAM expansion
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + 2-megapixel (AI lens) rear cameras, LED flash
- Linear Motor Tactile System
- Fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 7.8mm
- Colors: Grey, White, Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W Super Charge