A new capable entry-level phone is competing in the local market now that the Infinix Note 7 have made its way to the Philippines.
Initially introduced back in April, the Infinix Note 7 is powered by the new gaming-centric entry-level processor MediaTek Helio G70, with the unit we’re getting locally sporting a 6GB/128GB RAM and storage configuration. Quite an impressive feat for a device with this price.
On the front, we have a gigantic 6.95-inch IPS screen with a relatively low resolution of 1640 x 720 pixels. There’s a punch-hole on the top left for the 16-megapixel selfie camera, a fingerprint scanner on the side, while on the back we have a circular glass that houses the quad camera setup.
The processor is coupled by a large 5,000mAh with a complimenting 18W fast charger. It then runs on Android 10 with the brand’s XOS 6 interface on top.
The Infinix Note 7 has an official price of Php7,999 here in the Philippines. It will be available in Shopee on August 18 at exactly 12AM with a special launch price of Php7,499.
Infinix Note 7 Specs
- Android 10, XOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.95-inch HD+ IPS display, 1640 x 720 pixel resolution, ~257ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- 128GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + 2-megapixel (macro) + low-light video rear camera, Quad flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers, DTS Audio Processing
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 173.4 x 79 x 8.75mm
- Colors: Forest Green, Aestheic Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging