Infinix Philippines just brought another bang-for-the-buck smartphone in the Philippines, the Zero 8.
For a quick recap, the Infinix Zero 8 main highlight is its enormous 6.85-inch IPS screen, with a sharp FHD+ pixel resolution, and a smooth 90Hz refresh rate.
It also has six cameras all around. We a sharp 48-megapixel main and 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooters on the front, both in a punch-hole. While on the back, we have four cameras, led by a 64-megapixel main camera and 8-megapixel ultra-wide.
We also have a 4,500mAh battery and a generous 33W fast charging.
The Infinix Zero 8 has a price of Php12,990 in the Philippines. It will be available in Lazada starting November 11, when it will have a special intro price of Php11,999.
Infinix Zero 8 Specs
- Android 10, XOS 7
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.85-inch FHD+ IPS display, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz sampling rate
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio G90T octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali G76 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) front cameras
- 64-megapixel + 8-meapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (low-light) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Silver Diamond, Black Diamond
- 4,500mAh battery, 33W SuperCharge