Plenty of rumors and speculations have been floating around in the last couple of months but it’s now finally official – LeEco Le Pro 3.
Two weeks after iPhone 7’s reveal, the LeEco Le Pro 3 also debuts without the 3.5mm headphone jack.
Most of the leaks have been true, except for the 8GB of RAM and 5000mAh battery.
The LeEco Le Pro 3 features a subtle 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with 2.5D glass on top. Running underneath is an overclocked version of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, Adreno 530 GPU, and 6GB RAM.
It will be released in several configurations:
- 4GB RAM, 32GB storage
- 4GB RAM , 64GB storage
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage
Le Pro 3 Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS Display, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403 ppi
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 processor (2 x 2.35GHz, 2 x 2GHz)
- Adreno 530
- 6GB RAM
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2, 1080p
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- HSPA, 4G LTE
- Bluetooth v4.2, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 151.4 x 73.9 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- 4070 mAh battery, Quick charge 3.0 24W
- Colors: Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
The base model (4GB RAM, 32GB storage) costs $270 (~Php12,900) while the (6GB, 64GB) model is priced at $299 (~Php14,300). The top of the line LeEco Le Pro 3 (6GB RAM, 128GB storage) version will be sold for $400 (~Php19,100). No word yet regarding the availability in the Philippines.