The Lenovo Z6 Pro has just been made official and it packs a lot of features that make it a proper flagship smartphone for 2019.
Just like the competition, the Lenovo Z6 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, which is coupled by up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
There’s also the 6.39-inch FHD+ OLED display with a waterdrop notch on top. It then comes with a generous 4,000mAh battery with a 27W fast-charging support.
Of course, the Lenovo Z6 Pro will come with tons of camera features. It brags a quad-camera setup on the back. Which consists of a 48-megapixel primary shooter, a 16-megapixel sensor with an ultra wide-angle lens, 8-megapixel telephoto snapper, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
There’s also the single 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ZUI 11
- Dual SIM, Hybrid
- 6.39-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- Coldfront cooling system
- 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 128GB/256GB/512GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 16-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 8-megapixel (telephoto) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor), PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.6 x 8.64mm
- Weight: 185g
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging
The Lenovo Z6 Pro retails for CNY2,899 (~Php22,400) for the 6GB/128GB model, CNY2,999 (~Php23,100) for the 8GB/128GB variant, and CNY4,799 (~Php37,000) for the 12GB/512GB model.
It goes on sale in China starting April 29.