Motorola has a new 5G midrange phone in the Philippines. Meet the Moto Edge 20 Fusion.
The Motorola Edge 20 Fusion gets its 5G from the trusty MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor. It’s coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
This device aims to be the complete package. It has an enormous 6.7-inch screen that has a colorful OLED panel and a fast 90Hz refresh rate.
It also has a decent 5,000mAh battery that can apparently give you “days” of juice. It’s partnered with Motorola’s 30W TurboPower charging.
Motorola also nailed the camera department with its ultra-sharp 108-megapixel primary snapper, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide that doubles as a macro lens, and of course, a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
The company also boasts its Business-grade security with ThinkShield for mobile.
You can get the Motorola Edge 20 Fusion for a price of Php16,995 in the Philippines. But from October 15-21, it’s available for only Php15,995 and will come with a free Lenovo S2 smartwatch (Php2,995) and HT28 wireless headset (Php1,995). You can get it at Lenovo authorized resellers nationwide and through Motorola PH stores in Lazada and Shopee.
Motorola Edge 20 Fusion Specs
- Android 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.7-inch FHD+ OLED fisplay, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 392ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, DCI-P3
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC3
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (f/1.9) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide/macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack, Single loudspeaker
- IP52 water protection
- Google Assistant button
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, SUPL, LTEPP
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 166 x 76 x 8.25mm
- Weight: 185g
- Colors: Cyber Teal, Electric Graphite
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 30W TurboPower