The OnePlus 7 Pro, the latest flagship smartphone from the company, have arrived in the Philippines.
It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, a 4,000mAh battery with Warp Charge 30, and a large 6.67-inch QHD+ AMOLED display with a really smooth frame rate. But, the highlight feature of the OnePlus 7 Pro is its 16-megapixel pop-up camera on the top.
On the back, you can spot a triple camera setup that consists of a 48-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel sensor with a telephoto lens, and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide sensor.
And if you want to get this device in the Philippines, you can officially purchase it through Digital Walker. The 6GB/128GB is priced at Php38,990, 8GB/256GB for Php42,990, while the 12GB/256GB variant is at Php46,990.
You can also get it at different installment plans, for as low as Php1,978.75 per month. It’s also available via Home Credit at select Digital Walker branches across the metro.
OnePlus 7 Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, OxygenOS
- Dual SIM
- 6.67-inch QHD+ Fluid AMOLED display, 3120 x 1440 pixel resolution, ~516ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX586, f/1.6, OIS) + 8-megapixel (3x zoom, f/2.4, OIS) + 16-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) rear cameras, Dual LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dolby Atmos, Stereo speakers
- 4G LTE Cat.18
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual-band GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, SBAS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.6 x 75.9 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 206g
- Colors: Mirror Gray, Nebula Blue, Almond
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, Warp Charge 30 (5V/6A)