The OPPO F19 has been announced as a third member of the budget line.
After the F19 Pro and F19 Pro came out came out last month, the OPPO F19 introduces itself in Sri Lanka. It bears a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor, with 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of expandable storage.
There’s a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen on the front, with a standard 60Hz refresh rate. No 90Hz of 120Hz. The 16-megapixel selfie camera is tucked in a punch-hole for a cleaner look.
Around back, we have a 48-megapixel main shooter with the two 2-megapixel obligatory sensors. No ultra-wide. Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
The official price and availability for the OPPO F19 will be revealed in India on April 6.
OPPO F19 Specs
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker, face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.3 x 73.8 x 8mm
- Weight: 175g
- Colors: Midnight Blue, Prism Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging