In an event held at the Bonifacio Global City, OPPO Philippines has officially launched their newest flagship smartphone here in the country.
The OPPO Find X, which is considered as one of the most imaginative smartphones today, was finally introduced to the Philippine market to cater to those who are looking for a unique-looking and innovative handset.
For those who are not familiar, the OPPO Find X comes with a slew of high-end features and a few tricks up its sleeves to make it stand out from the crowd. One of which is its pop-up cameras situated on the top that allows it to have an incredible 93.8% screen-to-body ratio.
Speaking of the cameras, what we have here is a 25-megapixel selfie shooter on the front and a 16-megapixel + 20-megapixel dual cameras configuration on the back.
It also comes with a stunning 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen. This time around, OPPO used a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor to power its smartphone, along with 8GB of RAM and a chunky 256GB of internal storage.
The OPPO Find X has a retail price of Php49,990. It is currently on pre-order and it will be available beginning August 11, 2018.
OPPO Find X Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.1
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano)
- 6.4-inch AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 resolution, ~403ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 400GB
- 25-megapixel pop-up camera, f/2.0
- 16-megapixel (f/2.0) + 20-megapixel (f/2.0) dual rear camera, PDAF, OIS, dual-tone flash
- 3D facial recognition
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFI hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C, OTG compatible
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.2 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Bordeaux Red, Glacier Blue
- 3,730mAh non-removable battery, VOOC charging