OPPO subtly introduced the global version of their latest midrange phone, the OPPO Reno 4.
Obviously, this is different from the initial Reno 4 that launched in China back in June. The OPPO Reno 4 Global is the model headed to international markets, including here in the Philippines.
So, what are we getting here? For starters, it will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor, which gives up the Snapdragon 765G and 5G connectivity. It’s rigged with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
On the front, we have a large 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, with a punch-hole on the top left for the dual selfie cameras. It then has four shooters on the back led by a 48-megapixel primary shooter and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide. The Reno 4 is also rigged with a 4,015mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging.
The OPPO Reno 4 will launch in the Philippines on August 7. By then, we shall have its official price, which is rumored to be around Php18,000.
OPPO Reno 4 Global Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~411ppi
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable storage
- 32-megapixel + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) front cameras
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.3 x 73.9 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 165g
- Colors: Glacier Blue, Space Black
- 4,015mAh non-removable battery, 30W VOOC Flash Charge