The POCO X3 Pro has been made official and instantly launches in the Philippines with a surprisingly affordable price tag.
With the POCO X3 Pro, you’re getting a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor, a flagship chipset from just a few years ago. You can bundle it with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
It also has other top-notch features like a 120Hz 6.67-inch FHD+ screen, 240Hz touch sampling, an enormous 5,160mAh battery, and 33W fast charging. Xiaomi really went all out and even used a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 to protect the display.
The design on the back is similar to the POCO X3 NFC. The quad cameras consist of a 48-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 2-megapixel sensors.
Now, here’s the banger. All that features are found on the POCO X3 Pro that has a price of only Php12,990 for 6GB/128GB and Php15,990 for the 8GB/256GB in the Philippines. It will be exclusively available in Shopee starting March 24 with an early bird price of Php10,990 and Php13,990, respectively. But if you can stretch your budget a bit, you can check out the more powerful POCO F3.
POCO X3 Pro Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12 for POCO
- Dual SIM, hybrid
- 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling, HDR10
- 2.96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 octa-core processor
- LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, expandable storage up to 1TB
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor)
- Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- IR Blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 215g
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6, plastic black, IP53 water and dust protection
- Colors: Phantom Black, Metal Bronze, Frost Blue
- 5,160mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging