After teasing its launch a couple of days back, the Realme C2 is finally here in the Philippines.
Now that we have its price, we can safely say that the Realme C2 is one of the most compelling low-end devices in the market today. This device features a 6.1-inch HD+ screen, with a redesigned back panel that gives a premium look and feel.
It’s powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor, an IMG PowerVR GE8320 graphics, and will come in 2GB/16GB and 3GB/32GB RAM and storage option. There’s also a generous 4,000mAh battery on the inside.
The Realme C2 has an official price of Php5,490 for the 2GB/16GB model, while the 3GB/32GB variant will be at Php6,490. You can get it starting June 8, 2019.
Realme C2 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 6.1-inch HD+ IPS display, 1560 x 720 pixel resolution, ~281ppi
- 89.35% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320
- 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, f/2.2, LED flash
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, Dual VoLTE
- WiFI 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Weight: 154.3 x 73.7 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 166g
- Colors: Diamond Black, Diamond Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery