Realme Philippines made a subtle announcement on its Facebook page that the C25Y, another entry-level smartphone, is now available in the country.
For a quick recap, the Realme C25Y made its debut in India back in September. This device is one of those entry-level smartphones with ultra-sharp main cameras.
That said, the C25Y is powered by a UNISOC octa-core processor, with only 4GB of RAM and two storage options: 64GB and 128GB of storage. The rest of the specs are quite basic, too. There’s the 6.5-inch HD+ screen, 5,000mAh battery, and 18W charging.
The main highlight here is the ultra-sharp 50-megapixel main camera. It’s joined by a macro lens and a mono sensor. No ultra-wide though.
Upon checking on its Shopee page, the Realme C25Y has a price of Php7,990 for the 4GB/64GB model, while the 4GB/128GB variant is at Php8,990. It’s also available at Realme physical stores nationwide.
Realme C25Y Specs
- Android 11, Realme R Edition
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- TUV Rheinland Certified
- 1.8GHz UNISOC T610 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (mono) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- microUSB port
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 76 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 200g
- Colors: Glacier Blue, Metal Grey
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging