Realme’s latest top-notch smartphone, the Realme GT Master Edition, is now available in the Philippines.
For a quick recap, the Realme GT Master Edition was first introduced abroad back in July. It boasts a Snapdragon 778G octa-core processor, a chip carrying 5G connectivity.
Another highlight feature is the ultra-fast 65W charging for its 4,300mAh battery and an ultra-fast 120Hz refresh rate on its 6.53-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen. It also boasts a sharp 32-megapixel selfie camera, 64-megapixel main shooter on the back, and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide.
All this hardware is wrapped inside a luggage-like design created by Naoto Fukasawa.
The Realme GT Master Edition has a price of Php18,990 for the 8GB/128GB and Php21,990 for the 8GB/256GB. It will be exclusively available in Lazada starting September 24 with an early bird price of Php17,490 and Php19,990, respectively.
Meanwhile, the 8GB/256GB will be up for pre-order in physical stores and dealers starting September 24 to October 1 with a free Realme Smart Scale.
Realme GT Master Edition Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.43-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED flat display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, up to 300Hz touch sampling, 1000-nits peak brightness
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G octa-core processor
- Vaper Chamber Cooling
- 8GB RAM, Virtual RAM expansion (up to 13GB)
- Adreno 642L GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.5
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megpaixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixell (f/2.4, macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 73.5 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 178g
- Colors: Voyager Grey, Daybreak Blue
- 4,300mAh non-removable battery, 65W SuperDart fast charging