Realme’s Narzo line have finally made its way to the Philippines with the local release of the Narzo 20.
For a quick recap, the Realme Narzo 20 is a budget smartphone powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
Like most Realme entry-level devices, it has an enormous 6,000mAh battery with an apt 18W fast charging. We then have a 6.5-inch screen on the front with an HD+ resolution.
Realme also rigged it with a pretty decent set of cameras. There’s an 8-megapixel lens for selfies, while on the back, we have triple cameras that consist of a 48-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and 2-megapixel macro. Realme also squeezed in a fingerprint scanner on the back.
The Realme Narzo 20 has an official price of Ph7,990 in the Philippines and will be available on Lazada starting the 11.11 sale, where you can get it for only Php7,490.
Realme Narzo 20 Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 208g
- Colors: Victory Blue, Glory Silver
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging