Realme Philippines just brought its most powerful tablet in the country, the Realme Pad X 5G.
Introduced abroad back in July, the Realme Pad X is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor, paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
It boasts a large 11-inch 2K LCD screen, stylus support, and with a 5:3 aspect ratio for productivity. Audio is handled by the quad speakers in a stereo setup.
On the top of the screen, you can spot the 8-megapixel selfie camera, with an ultra-wide lens that makes it great for video calls and presentations. A 13-megapixel sensor sits on the back for some casual snaps.
Keeping the lights on is a decent 8,340mAh battery, which should be enough to last you for a day or two of light to moderate use. A 33W charger has been included to juice it up.
At the helm of everything is the latest Android 12 operating system with a special version of Realme UI 3.0 made for tablets.
The Realme Pad X has an SRP of Php15,999 in the Philippines and will be available starting August 28 at Shopee for only Php14,499.
Realme Pad X 5G Specs
- Android 12, Realme UI 3.0 for Pad
- 11-inch 2K LCD display, 2000 x 1200 pixel resolution, 212ppi
- 5:3 aspect ratio, O1 image quality sensing, DC Dimming
- 450-nits peak brightness, Pressure-sensitive for stylus
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, 105-degree wide-angle, Limelight
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- Quad speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos
- Realme stylus support, Magnetic
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 256.5 x 161.1 x 7.1mm
- Weight: 499g
- Colors: Glacier Blue, Glowing Grey
- 8,340mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging