Realme launches another 5G midrange phone in China, the Realme Q5x.
The Realme Q5x is powered by the trusty MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor, the same chip found on tons of cheap 5G phones in the market. It is paired with a humble 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
Just like its processor, everything else on this device is quite basic to fit everyone’s budget. There’s the usual 6.5-inch IPS panel with an HD+ pixel resolution. On the upside, it comes with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate
A teardrop notch holds the low-resolution 5-megapixel selfie camera.
On the back, we have a really clean design with no camera island, just two large lenses sitting symmetrically. The one on top houses the 13-megapixel camera, while the second one acts as a depth sensor.
It then ships with the latest Android 12-based operating system with the brand’s Realme UI 3.0 interface on top. Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery with only 10W fast charging.
SEE ALSO: Realme price list in the Philippines
Available in Blue and Black, the Realme Q5x retails for a price of CNY999 (around Php8,100) in China and comes in a single 4GB/64GB RAM and storage variant.
Realme Q5x Specs
- Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- No fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 8.1mm
- Weight: 184g
- Colors: Black, Blue
- 5,000mAh battery, 10W charging