Realme launched a couple of new products locally and abroad. One of them is the Realme V11s 5G, which just came out in China.
The Realme V11s 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor. It has 4GB/6GB of RAM, which can be expanded to 11GB with Dynamic RAM Expansion (DRE) that borrows from the internal storage to virtually increase the memory.
Around the back, we have a design quite similar to the Realme 6. There’s a rectangular glass on the top left for the dual-camera setup.
On the front, there’s your standard 6.5-inch screen, albeit the exact resolution was not mentioned. There’s a notch on top of it for the selfie camera with the exact resolution not mentioned also.
The Realme V11s 5G 4GB/128GB model retails for CNY1,399 (around Php10,900) while the 6GB/128GB is at CNY1,599 (around Php12,500). Whether they will be available outside China or not are yet to be known.
Realme V11s 5G Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch IPS display
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM, Dynamic RAM Expansion (DRE) up to 11GB
- Mali-G57 MC2
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- ?-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- USB Type-C
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Black, Purple
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W charging