Realme introduced a new 5G-enabled smartphone dubbed as the Realme V13.
Launched alongside the Realme GT Neo, the Realme V13 5G gets its next-gen connectivity feature from the MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset. This 7nm CPU is coupled with 8GB of RAM and an option between 128GB or 256GB of expandable storage.
Like most midrange phones today, the V13 5G has a smooth 90Hz refresh rate on its 6.5-inch FHD+ screen. A 180Hz touch sampling is also onboard for improved responsiveness. As a cherry on top, we have a generous 5,000mAh battery with a USB Type-C 18W fast charger.
There’s a 48-megapixel camera on the back and the usual mono and macro lenses, no ultra-wide. The camera glass is identical to the Realme 8 series. The 8-megapixel selfie camera is tucked neatly inside a punch-hole
The Realme V13 5G has a price of CNY1,599 (around Php11,800) for the 8GB/128GB, while the 8GB/256GB is at CNY1,799 (aroundPhp13,300). It will be available starting April 2 in China. Like its cousins, it may not arrive in markets like the Philippines.
Realme V13 5G Specs
- Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 405ppi
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2
- 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (mono) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack
- Hi-Res audio
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 185g
- Colors: Blue, Gray
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging