The Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G version was announced as the Chinese version of the company’s popular mid-range phone.
With the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G, the Chinese market is getting a MediaTek Dimensity 1100 CPU. Quite an upgrade over the 4G-only Snapdragon 732G chip of the Global version.
Other than the modern chipset, it has a sturdier Corning Gorilla Glass Victus (versus Gorilla Glass 5), albeit it only now has an LCD screen instead of AMOLED.
Moreover, the stereo speakers are now tuned by JBL, and the charging speed is much faster at 67W. However, the 108-megapixel main camera was dropped to a 64-megapixel sensor.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G has a starting price of CNY1,499 (around Php11,300) for the 6GB/128GB, CNY1,799 (around Php13,500) for the 8GB/128GB, while the 8GB/256GB is at CNY1,999 (around Php15,500). It will be available in China this June 1.
Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 399ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling, HDR10, 450-nits
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- 2.6GHz MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, dual-tone flash
- JBL-tuned stereo speakers
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- IR blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 193g
- Colors: Gray, White, Blue/Green
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 67W fast charging