Xiaomi adds the new Redmi Note 11E to its popular mid-range line-up.
Launched in China alongside the Redmi Note 11E 5G (a rebranded Note 11 Pro 5G), the Redmi Note 11E 5G is powered by the trusty Dimensity 700 processor from MediaTek and comes in two RAM variants with the same storage capacity: 4GB/128GB and 6GB/128GB.
The rest of the specs are quite standard for a device of this caliber. There’s a fast 90Hz 6.58-inch screen, which thankfully has an FHD+ pixel resolution instead of HD+. It also comes with a 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging support and a 22.5W adapter on the box.
On the back, we have a clean and refreshing design that’s available in Black, Gray, and Green. The island on the top left has two large lenses that house the 50-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. Sadly, it only has a 5-megapixel sensor for the selfie camera.
The Redmi Note 11E retails for CNY1,199 (around Php9,800), that’s for the 4GB model, while the 6GB variant will be at CNY1,299 (around Php10,600). It will be available in China this March 18. Whether it’s coming to the Philippines or not is yet to be known. But if it does, it may arrive under a different name.
Redmi Note 11E Specs
- Android 12, MIUI 13
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Headphone jack, Single loudspeaker
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- IR blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.99 x 76.09 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 200g
- Colors: Black, Gray, Green
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W charging, 22.5W charger included