Xiaomi has officially announced the Redmi Note 11s 5G.
Not to be confused with the 4G model, the Redmi Note 11s 5G is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor and comes in three RAM and storage variants: 4GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB, and 6GB/128GB.
A 6.6-inch FHD+ screen populates the front, complete with a high refresh rate and touch sampling. On top of it is a punch-hole for the 13-megapixel selfie camera. On the back, we have a sharp 50-megapixel main camera, joined by an ultra-wide and telemacro lens.
It ships with the latest Android 12-based MIUI 13 interface and a 33W charger for the 4,500mAh battery.
Xiaomi Philippines is yet to announce the local price and availability in the country, so stay tuned for that.
Redmi Note 11s 5G
- Android 12, MIUI 13
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch FHD+ DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 398ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling, DCI-P3
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (telemacro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- Headphone jack
- X-axis linear motor
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- 163.56 x 75.78 x 8.75mm
- Weight: 195g
- Colors: Star Blue, Midnight Black, Twilight Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging