Xiaomi held a global event and launched a couple of new hardware, including the new Redmi Note 9T.
The Redmi Note 9T is essentially a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 9 5G that came out late last year. It features a MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor, which comes with a built-in 5G modem.
There’s a 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, with a punch-hole for the 13-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back, there’s a triple camera setup led by a 48-megapixel quad-bayer sensor. But unlike the Note 9 5G, the 8-megapixel ultra-wide was swapped with a depth sensor. It also only has 4GB of RAM instead of an option between 6GB and 8GB.
It then comes with Gorilla Glass 5 protection, runs on MIUI 12, an 18W fast charging, and a 5,000mAh battery that Xiaomi claims can last for 3 years without significant degradation.
The Redmi Note 9T has a price of EUR229 (around Php13,500) for the 4GB/64GB, while the 4GB/129GB is at EUR269 (around Php15,900). The release date in countries like the Philippines is yet to be revealed.
Redmi Note 9T Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC3
- 64GB128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (depth-sensor) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, GNSS
- IR Blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162 x 77.3 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 199g
- Colors: Nightfall Black, Daybreak Purple
- Water-repellent coating
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging