Samsung Philippines subtly brought the Galaxy A23 5G in the country for those who want a complete smartphone experience that doesnt break the bank.
Initially launched abroad, the Samsung Galaxy A23 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 octa-core processor. It only has a single 128GB storage variant but do come with 6GB and 8GB RAM options.
On the front, there’s a speedy 120Hz refresh rate for its 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD display.
Around back, we have a 50-megapixel with a fancy optical image stabilization. It is joined by a 5-megapixel ultra-wide lens, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
The battery has a 5,000mAh capacity and is charged via a 25W USB Type-C charger.
It ships with the Android 12-based One UI interface from Samsung.
Now, the price. The Samsung Galaxy A23 5G comes in 6GB/128GB and 8GB/128GB for a price of Php17,990 and Php18,990, respectively.
Samsung Galaxy A23 5G Specs
- Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 400ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (OIS, f/1.8) + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILO, BDS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.9 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 197g
- Colors: Blue, Peach, White, Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 25W fast charging