Samsung has announced the price and arrival of the entry-level Galaxy M11 in the Philippines.
The budget smartphone market is getting more and more competitive, but it seems like Samsung is still interested in competing. But as usual, the South Korean electronics giant’s products is not up to par when it comes to specs.
The Samsung Galaxy M11 is powered by an old Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset, 3GB RAM, and 32GB internal storage. It’s a reasonable setup, expect for the aging processor. But if you’re shopping in the entry-level market, performance is rarely a top consideration anyway.
Despite being cheap, the Samsung Galaxy M11 still has Infinity-O style punch-hole on its 6.4-inch HD+ display although it’s not AMOLED like its more expensive siblings. As for cameras, it has a 13MP primary, 5MP ultrawide, and 2MP depth senosors.
The Samsung Galaxy M11 will be available in the Philippines for a price of only Php7,490. You can purchase it starting tomorrow, June 15, 2020.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specs
- Android 10, One UI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.4-inches LCD HD+ 720 x 1560 pixel resolution
- 1.6GHz octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/1.8) + 5-megapixel (ultra wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor), LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3G, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.3 x 9.0mm
- Weight: 197g
- Colors: Black, Metallic Blue and Violet
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging