Looking for a big-screen smartphone that doesn’t break the bank? Check out the new Pova Neo 5G.
The TECNO Pova Neo 5G boasts a gigantic 6.8-inch FHD+ IPS screen with an ultra-fast 120Hz display. Trying to power this screen is a 5G-enabled MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core processor.
To match its large display, the Pova Neo 5G also has a really generous 6,000mAh battery, albeit it only comes with the standard 18W charger. That means longer usage, but also longer charging waiting times.
On the back, we have a unique geometric design with two large lenses on the top left. The first one holds a sharp 50-megapixel lens, while the second one is less interesting and could possibly just be a depth sensor. An 8-megapixel selfie snapper sits in front.
Also onboard is a stereo speaker setup to go with its large display. A headphone jack is there for private listening.
Software is then handled by the Android 12-based HiOS 8.6 user interface.
The TECNO Pova Neo 5G will be available in India starting September 26 for a price of INR15,499 (around Php11,200).
TECNO Pova Neo 5G Specs
- Android 12, HiOS 8.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.8-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 500-nits peak brightness
- 2.4GHz MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel + QVGA rear cameras, LED flash
- Stereo speakers, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 170.8 x 77.9 x 9.5mm
- Colors: Sapphire Black, Sprint Blue
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charger