The Vivo T series has made its way in the Philippines. Here we’re taking a look at the 4G-only device, the Vivo T1x.
With the Vivo T1x, we’re getting the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor, possibly the last in the Snapdragon 600 series to don’t come with 5G connectivity.
One of the main highlights of this device is its sharp 50-megapixel main camera, joined by two 2-megapixel shooters for macro and depth sensing.
The front has the 8-megapixel selfie camera, which sits on a waterdrop notch on top of the 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display. The screen has a fast 90Hz refresh rate.
Like a lot of budget phones, the device is rigged with a generous 5,000mAh battery with the standard 18W fast charging.
It then ships with the latest Android 12-based Funtouch 12. For security, we have a fingerprint market on the side that doubles as the lock/power button.
The Vivo T1x has an official price of Php8,999 in the Philippines. For May 30 only, you can get the device for only Php8,547 on Shopee and Lazada, and Php8,499 on Vivo’s official website. Pre-ordering the device from May 27 to 29 entitles you to a free Baseus power bank.
Vivo T1x Specs
- Android 12, Funtouch 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (Depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.1 x 8 mm
- Weight: 182g
- Colors: Space Blue, Gravity Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging