The vivo V29 series is slowly coming out of the shell as the V29 Lite 5G has been spotted on the brand’s official Czech Republic website.
As per the listing, the vivo V29 Lite 5G is equipped with a 6.78-inch curved AMOLED screen, with a FHD+ pixel resolution, smooth 120hz refresh rate, responsive 300Hz touch sampling, and 2160Hz PWM dimming for eye protection. We also have a fingerprint scanner within the display.
Under the hood, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 octa-core processor, paired with 8GB o RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery with 44W fast charging.
Around the back, there’s a fancy 64-megapixel main camera with OIS. It is joined by a 2-megapixel depth sensor, a 2-megapixel macro, and a 16-megapixel selfie camera on the front.
The new vivo V29 Lite 5G has a price of CZK8,499 (~Php21,600) for the 8GB/128GB model. It’s now available for pre-order in the Czech Republic with free vivo TWS 2e earbuds. Release details in other markets are yet to be known.
vivo V29 Lite 5G Specs
- Android 13, FunTouchOS 13
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.78-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 396ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate
- 2160Hz PWM dimming, 1300 nits peak brightness, DCI-P3
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 128GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (OIS) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Under-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- IP54 dust and splash resistant
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- USB Type-C
- Thickness: 7.89mm
- Weight: 177g
- Colors: Black, Summer Gold
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 44W fast charging