Vivo has a brand-new entry-level smartphone and it subtly made its debut by being made available in the Philippines.
The new Vivo Y02s feature an attractive design that comes in two colors: Vibrant Blue and Flourite Black. The back surface also is anti-fingerprint and anti-scratch.
It has two large lenses, albeit it actually only has one rear camera — an 8-megapixel sensor — as the second circle only houses the LED flash.
Under the hood, it is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor, quite an old CPU at this point. It is paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
On the front, we have a 6.51-inch FullView screen, which only has an HD+ pixel resolution.
Thanks to its underwhelming hardware, you can get more hours from its 5,000mAh battery. Vivo claims that you can watch online videos for up to 18 hours on this device. The charging speeds were not mentioned.
The Vivo Y02s is now available in the Philippines for a price of Php6,499.
Vivo Y02s Specs
- Android 12, Funtouch OS 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.51-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 75.55 x 8.19mm
- Weight: 182g
- Colors: Vibrant Blue, Flourite Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery