The Vivo Y20i just launched in the Philippines as the company’s latest entry-level offering in the country.
You can get the Vivo Y20i in the Philippines starting October 3 for a price of Php7,499. You can pre-order the device until October 2 to get a free headphone plus and Vivo’s Little V USB night light mascot. It’s available at tons of Vivo physical stores and retailers nationwide, as well on their official Shopee and Lazada store.
So, what can you expect from the Y20i? For starters, it’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It also has a generous 5,000mAh battery, 6.51-inch HD+ display, 8-megapixel selfie camera, and dual cameras on the back. You can check out the full specs list below.
Vivo Y20i Specs
- Android 10, FunTouch 10.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.51-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 76.3 x 8.41mm
- Weight: 192.3g
- Colors: Nebula Blue, Dawn White
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging