The first batch of Mi CC9 smartphones is finally official. All three devices will offer compelling features for different price segments. But what we want to focus here today is the vanilla Xiaomi Mi CC9.
The Xiaomi Mi CC9 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor, with Adreno 616 graphics, 6GB of RAM, and 64GB/128GB of fast UFS 2.1 storage.
Xiaomi also rigged it with a flagship-level screen. There’s the 6.39-inch Super AMOLED panel from Samsung, with an FHD+ resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Just like a lot of midrange devices, the Xiaomi Mi CC9 will have a great set of cameras. The triple camera setup on the back is led by a 48-megapixel Sony sensor, with an accompanying 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Meanwhile, a sharp 32-megapixel selfie camera is found on the front. That’s sitting in a very small waterdrop notch.
Xiaomi didn’t hold back in the battery department, too. The Xiaomi Mi CC9 packs a 4,030mAh battery with a fast 18W fast charging support.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 616 GPU, Game Turbo 2.0
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.79) + 8-megapixel (ultra wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- AI scene detection, 4K @ 30fps, 960fps slow-mo
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 74.5 x 8.67mm
- Weight: 179g
- Colors: White, Black, Blue
- 4,030mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi CC9 will have an official retail price of CNY1,799 (~Php13,400) for the 64GB model, while the 128GB variant is at CNY1,999 (~Php14,900). It will go on sale in China on July 5, while its pricing and release details in the Philippines are yet to be announced. So stay tuned for that.