Philippine bank BDO Unibank has introduced its new mobile wallet app, BDO Pay.
With BDO Pay, account holders can easily send and request money, make payments, scan to pay, pay bills, and split bill. All the money used will come from your BDO account. No cash-in required.
The BDO Pay is compatible with Android and iOS devices, which you can download on the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, and Huawei AppGallery.
Those who already have a BDO Digital Banking account will only have to download the app and use their existing username and password.
Those who don’t have a BDO Digital Banking account will have to follow the steps below to sign up:
- Step 1: Go to bdo.com.ph > Click Online Banking Login > Click Enroll.
- Step 2: Download the BDO Pay mobile app on the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or Huawei AppGallery.
- Step 3: Sign up using your BDO Digital Banking account.
But if you don’t have a BDO Savings Account, they are now giving you an easier way to create one — no need to visit a branch physically.
- Step 1: Go to bdo.com.ph/online-account-openning to open an account.
- Step 2: Choose Online Savings Account and submit all the requirements.
- Step 3: Your application will be completed through a Zoom call. Once completed, you have to put funds on your account within seven days.
- Step 4: Once you already have a BDO Savings account, you can now create a BDO Digital Banking account by following the steps above. This account will be used to login into the BDO Pay app.