The Razer Blade Stealth 13 gets a new late-2020 model.
This new Razer Blade Stealth 13 is powered by the new 11th generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor, with 16GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti GPU, and 512GB of expandable SSD storage.
Razer claims that the new model is up to 2.7 times faster than the current model in terms of content creation and more than 20 percent faster in office and productivity work.
Speaking of content, another key upgrade here is the 13-inch OLED touchscreen option, which has a 100% DCI-P3 color coverage. But if you want to go with speed, especially for gaming, you can get the non-touch 120Hz variant.
Other than the visuals, the Blade Stealth 13 also has upgraded audio and a new THX audio app.
Razer Blade Stealth 13 late 2020 Specs
- Windows 10 Home
- 13.3-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- 13.3-inch FHD touchscreen OLED, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 60Hz, 100% sRGB
- Intel Core i7-1165G7 CPU
- 16GB LPDDR4X 3733MHz dual-channel memory (fixed)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti Max-Q, 4GB GDDR6
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 storage
- 4x stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Array microphone
- Glass touchpad
- Razer Chroma
- Single-zone RGB keyboard, Half-height arrow keys
- 1x USB Type-C Thunderbolt 3
- Power port
- 4 lanes PCI Express
- 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2
- 2x Type-A USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo port
- Dimensions 304.6 x 210 x 15.3mm
- Weight: 1.41kg
- 53.1WH battery, 100W USB Type-C power adapter
The Razer Blade Stealth 13 has a starting price of USD1,799.99 (around Php87,400) for the 120Hz model, while the OLED touchscreen variant will be at USD1,999.99 (around Php97,000). Both will be available this month.