ASUS has finally launched the ASUS 8z, the successor of the 6z in India and a rebranded ZenFone 8.
The ASUS 8z features a 5.9-inch E4 AMOLED 120Hz screen protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass Victus, Snapdragon 888 chipset, 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, and 128GB storage. Like every other flagship today, it’s also equipped with 5G connectivity with support for several bands.
In terms of camera, it comes with a 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 sensor, 12-megapixel ultra-wide, and 12-megapixel selfie camera. The battery is only 4,000mAh, but it supports 30W Quick Charge 4.0 to fill up quickly.
ASUS ZenFone 8 Specs
- Android 11 with ZenUI 8, upgradable to Android 12
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.9-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 120Hz Display, HDR 10+, 2400 × 1080 pixel resolution
- Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 6400MHz RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 64MP camera, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide camera, dual PD autofocus, f/2.2 aperture, 8k video
- 12MP front-facing camera Sony IMX663 sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax 6E, Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C, NFC
- 3.5mm audio port
- Stereo speakers, Dual Cirrus Logic CS35L45 amplifier, Dirac HD sound, Hi-Res Audio, Triple microphones
- FM Radio
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Dimensions: 148×68.5x9mm
- Weight: 169g
- 4,000mAh battery, 30W fast charging
The ASUS 8z is available in Horizon Silver and Obsidian Black color options and will be available in India beginning March 7th.