Nokia Lumia owners have something exciting to look forward to. Several models of the Finnish company’s Windows Phone-powered devices are compatible with the now-available Lumia Black update that introduces new features, app refinements, and UI tweaks.
To summarize, here are what users will get from the Lumia Black update:
- App Folder – enhanced organization of Start screen by grouping apps and settings
- Nokia Glance screen 2.0 – efficient, quick retrieval of real-time information and notifications
- Bluetooth LE – ability to connect with gadgets utilizing Bluetooth low energy
- Nokia Refocus – imaging app for capturing photos and later choosing which part to focus
- Nokia Beamer – quick sharing of multimedia files and other files using a QR code
- Nokia Storyteller – add rich content to help describe the story behind each photo
- Nokia Camera – the Nokia Pro Camera and Smart Camera in one simplified app
- Latest generation of imaging algorithms: noise reduction, new oversampling algorithm, and more
The Nokia Lumia 1020 and Lumia 925 are the first smartphones to receive the Lumia Black update. The other models are expected to get the upgrade in a couple of weeks. Checks for updates are automated, but users can also go to their phone’s settings and do it manually. See more information in the source link below.