Grab Philippines has introduced a new service to make the traveling experience for South peeps easier and more convenient.
The company just announced the new GrabBus service a.k.a Grab Bus Marketplace service in the Philippines. This P2P bus service is baked right in the Grab app.
With the GrabBus, you can book your P2P bus tickets right within the Grab app. This guarantees you a reserved seat, so you can worry-free and comfortably be seated as you travel from or back home.
Since it uses a smartphone app, you can also conveniently pre-pay your bus ticket via credit card or any cashless-based payment. Another cool part is, it provides real-time bus updates, so you know when your bus is arriving.
However, the GrabBus service is currently at a soft launch status, which is why there are currently only two routes available. One is from Circuit Makati – Glorietta 2 – Solenad 2, Nuvali and vice versa via Tas Trans bus company.
There’s also the Circuit Makati – Glorietta 2 – SM Southmall and vice versa route via San Agustin. Both routes are available at different times of the day, both in Weekdays and Weekends.
How to book GrabBus
- Open the Grap app and tap the ‘Bus’ icon, below the GrabFood icon.
- Type in your desired departure and arrival terminal
- Key in your departure time and select the preferred trip from the options available.
- Specify how many seats you’d be reserving
- Tap “Purchase Tickets” and you’re done.