Do you miss that satisfying feeling of flipping your phone close to end a call? You can get a similar feeling to foldable smartphones like the Galaxy Z Flip 4 or the P50 Pocket. But if you don’t have the money to squander on an expensive handset, why not try this latest feature phone from HMD Global, the Nokia 2780 Flip.
The Nokia 2780 Flip has a classic clamshell design so you can close it and easily store it in your pocket. It comes with a 1.77-inch outer display so you can instantly see the time and other important information without opening it up.
On top of the secondary display with the 5-megapixel main camera and a flashlight for some casual snaps.
Flipping it open reveals the 2.7-inch main TFT display with a tactile T9 keyboard on the other half.
It may not be a smartphone, but it still runs on a Qualcomm 215 chipset that uses a 1.3GHz quad-core CPU. There’s also the X5 LTE modem that can handle up to 150Mbps of download speeds and handles VoLTE, and RTT (real-time texting) that lets you send a text message while on call.
The handset then has 512MB RAM, 4GB of storage, and runs on KaiOS 3.1 operating system. It then has a 1,450mAh removable battery that should last you for days.
Those who are in the United States can get the Nokia 2760 Flip for a price of USD89 (around Php5,200) starting November 15.
Nokia 2760 Flip Specs
- KaiOS 3.1
- 2.7-inch QVGA 320 x 240 display
- 1.77-inch QQVGA 160 x 128 secondary display
- 512MB RAM
- 1.3GHz Qualcomm 215 quad-core processor
- 4GB RAM, expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- Phonebook with up to 1,000 contact capacity
- 5-megapixel main camera, Flashlight
- Keypad, Emergency button
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM radio
- MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, AAC, AMR
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 110.2 x 19.5 x 58mm (closed), 202.1 x 11.47 x 58mm (open)
- Colors: Red, Blue
- 1,450mAh removable battery
- up to 7.3 hours (call time), up to 19 days (standby time)