Vivo’s latest flagship smartphone, the Vivo NEX 3, is now available in the Philippines.
If you’re looking for the most imaginative smartphone for the holiday season, the Vivo NEX 3 might be it.
This thing features a large all-screen, curved POLED display that’s 6.89-inch in size. This device is button-less to achieve that great screen-to-body ratio. Which is why the sides are pressure-sensitive. It also has a UD fingerprint scanner and a pop-up camera to keep the bezels at the minimum.
That incredibly feat might be already enough to justify the price. But to further staple its flagship status, the NEX 3 is powered by the latest Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, has a 4,500mAh, 44W Super FlashCharge support, and a triple camera setup led by a 64-megapixel primary shooter.
You can get the new Vivo NEX 3 for a price of Php39,999. That’s relatively more affordable than the other flagship smartphones in the market. It’s available in Vivo authorized stores nationwide, as well as on their online shops at Lazada and Shopee.
Vivo NEX 3 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch OS 9.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.89-inch Waterfall FullView POLED display, 2256 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~363ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus octa-core processor
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 13-megapixel (ultra wide) + 13-megapixel (telephoto) rear cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- 4G LTE
- 5G (select models)
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 167.44 x 76.14 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 218.5g
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 44W Vivo Super FlashCharge