Vivo is releasing not one, but two new midrange phones in the country this month.
Vivo Philippines already confirmed that they are launching the V19 locally on June 13. Now, a teaser video posted on their Facebook page confirms that the Vivo V19 Neo is also coming on the same date.
The Neo model is obviously the cheaper option for the V19. Instead of a Snapdragon 712 processor, this one will use a Snapdragon 675 chipset, with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. Vivo also removed the secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera on the front and downgraded the 33W fast charger to 18W.
But other than those differences, the rest of the specs are identical. The Vivo V19 Neo has the same 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, a 32-megapixel selfie camera, and a quad-camera setup on the back with a 48-megapixel main shooter, and 8-megapixel ultra-wide. You can check the full specs list below.
The official price for the Vivo V19 Neo will be announced on June 13, although we expect it to arrive in the Php15k range. We’ll have more details once they are available so stay tuned for that.
Vivo V19 Neo Specs
- Android 10, FunTouch OS 10
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~408ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel (f/2.0) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.28) front cameras
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + 2-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, Galileo, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.01 x 74.17 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 186.5g
- Colors: Gleam Black, Sleek Silver
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging